Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY PRIOR TO USING OUR WEBSITE TO MAKING ANY PURCHASE.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details of any item we advertise in our website. However, errors may occur, please check details with us if you confused about any information before making purchase.
We hereby expressly disclaim any and all warranties except for warranties expressly stated herein, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Japan Jurisdiction only, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by, construed, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court has exclusive jurisdiction as court of first instance regarding any dispute concerning these Terms & Conditions.
- Please be advised that we only sell Used Cars unless if it is Advertised as Brand New. The used cars are usually have marginal Defects, and it is the Customer who should realize that, any claims will not be paid due to the Vehicle not being in Brand New Condition.
- A 50% deposit of the FOB price required within three (3) days of reserved vehicles.
- All payments must made by TT Payment/ wire transfer to our bank. When you fill bank receipt of wire transfer you must write your details name and email or fax a copy of bank receipt. Also we will accept irrevocable L/C at sight ( but not for all countries ).
- The vehicle will be shipped on next available vessel only.
- To confirm shipment we will send our customers a copy of the bill of lading you by email or fax.
- The original documents will be sent to you via courier service only when the balance of payment is remitted.
- The Cancellation charges for a vehicle Purchased on Customer request will be JPY 40,000 to JPY 100,000 depending on the size of the Vehicle.
- If a vehicle is reshipped back to Japan we will refund the Funds deducting the Freight Charges due to some avoidable problem.
- Marine Insurance will only be provided on customer’s request. If Insurance is provided the Claimable Value should be evaluated for damages valuing to JPY 50,000 or more.
- Vehicles will be arranged for shipping immediately after your Advance funds are received by us. Then these Vehicles will be transported to the Shipping Yards and the following charges will apply if as Port charges if the shipment is held up due to customer request or Cancellation.
- We will award a $150 ~ $ 500 Discount for 100% Remittance based on the amount of total price.
- If the consignee is unable to settle the balance payment with in one month after the unit has arrived in the designated port, the unit will be re-exported after notification to the consignee. Advanced money will be returned to the consignee after the deduction of transport and freight charges beard by Global Partners Co. Ltd., or We have to re sell the vehicle acceding to vehicle balance amount, in that way if we able to resell the vehicles more than balance only we able to return excess amount to customer.
- Global Partners Co.,Ltd. used vehicles make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or information, goods, products, services or related graphics contained on gs-limited .com for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- All vehicles are available on first come first serve basis. If a payment reaches us late and the vehicle is sold to another customer, we will provide you with a similar vehicle with same specifications or we will refund your payment with your bank transfer costs.
Most of the vehicles listed in our stock are used and therefore a certain tolerance on the general condition of the vehicle has to be considered.
- If a vehicle's option/accessory is not mentioned in the specification/extras of the vehicle on the website then Global Partners Co.,Ltd is not responsible for its functioning and/or condition, as it may not be functioning properly.
- We don't refund any payments based on the customers complain or request. However, if a situation arises that is reasonable for a refund; we will be deducting 3 % to 7 % of the payment received as administration and banking fees.
- Payment Refund- Global Partners Co.,Ltd is responsible for 100% refund of payments. If and only If the vehicle in stock is SOLD OUT and cannot supply similar vehicle as per customer requirement / customer not satisfied with the vehicle offered with a reasonable time period.
- Global Partners Co.,Ltd is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any kind of refund if the customer cancel the Order after shipment.
- Customer can either transfer the vehicle to another customer / we will be deducting 2 % to 5 % of the payment received as Loss /administration and banking fees.
- Refund of the amount will be transferred only to senders account and Not to another account .
- Once the payment is received the following documentation, necessary to clear the vehicle at the destination port, will be sent to you via mail or courier after the vessel has been shipped.
- Global Partners Co.,Ltd. is not responsible for any damage that occurs to the vehicle during and/or after it has reached the destination port.
- Global Partners Co.,Ltd. Export Certificate/Log Book documents will have the year as per the Japanese policy and not manufacturing date(Seat belt year is not)
- Reserve the right to change the terms of this agreement from time to time. By continuing to use this website, you the user agree to any changes and agree to be bound by the terms of the agreement, as modified.